The Mozaik Hub serves as a training and knowledge platform that aims to:
- contribute to the professional development of NGOs, social enterprises and other grass-roots initiatives from the Jewish community and beyond
- inspire social entrepreneurs who want to take responsibility for the good of the community and the Hungarian society
In addition to the various learning events we organize at the Hub, a great deal of educational materials are also available on the Hungarian versions of our website.
All training events are designed and implemented in a way that, in addition to acquiring knowledge and developing skills, they also focus on the long term change in participants’ approach and mindset.
Training curriculum – areas and topics
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Project management
- Resource development
- Volunteer management
- Financial management
- Organizational Communication
- Online communication and social media
- Online marketing
- Measurement and evaluation
Creating and implementing the learning events, we are cooperating with professionals, trainers and lecturers from and outside of Hungary. All our learning events are free for any registered NGO in Hungary and all social entrepreneurs actively working on a project or new initiative.