The Mozaik Hub offers a training and knowledge platform that aims to:
- contribute to the professional development and sustainability of Jewish community NGOs
- support grassroots initiatives
- help groups and innovative individuals who are engaged and take responsibility for the good of the community and the Hungarian society
To supplement the various trainings and learning events (trainings, workshops, lectures) all resources, materials, training aids are available on the Mozaik Hub’s online channels.
Training events and learning opportunities:
- Trainings: nonprofit management trainings in all fields of organizational development and capacity building
- Lectures: series of lectures in the field of nonprofit management, community development and social change
- Workshops: numerous workshops and seminars focusing on specific areas and topics
All training events are designed and implemented such that, in addition to acquiring knowledge and developing skills, they also focus on the long term change in participants’ approach and mindset.
Training curriculum – areas and topics
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Project management
- Resource development
- Volunteer management
- Financial management
- Organizational Communication
- Online communication and social media
- Online marketing
- Measurement and evaluation
Creating and implementing the learning events, we are cooperating with professionals, trainers and lecturers from and outside of Hungary. With the launch of the training and knowledge platform, our main intention is to help NGOs, its members, volunteers and activists in increasing their efficiency and impact.